Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Guessworks, Clockworks

verse (finger picking)
bridge (finger picking)
chorus (finger picking)
bridge w/ vox (finger picking)
piano interlude (piano composed by travis + sparse guitar)
verse (chords + piano)
bridge 2 (kinda diff strum, piano chording)
piano outro

====

You told me I would never be
anything I wanted to be
indirectly, you ruined my intuitions
I never understood .
what you thought you knew would always be misled
you'd thought i'd be something you'd withstand
You view me as the sickness you could never wash away
I hope I stay this way
.
(mini-bridge) (waves of instruments (maybe guitar distortion waves?))
.
(chorus)
I am bound to say now,
we were never guesswork.
I am bound to know now,
you would never tell me why.
signs of decimals cry
"late teen years have wasted our lives"
they say we waste our time
they say we don't know why
.
cmaj7, g, e, am (w/ piano)\
(mini-bridge) w/ oh's and ah's
piano interlude
.
(jamming on chords) + piano
Questions while growing up in youth
Were lost in your brotherhood's bluff
unaware, you would mean no harm
only to deal the utmost
it's those actions you show (woah)
it's those actions you show (woah)
it's those actions you show (woah)

it's those actions you show (woah)

(bridge maybe)

outro?

No comments: