Sunday, April 12, 2009

Somehow

I feel good. I feel like I can survive and I feel like something good is about to happen. Although I have no basis for my hope, I have some and soon enough I will become grounded into reality again. But for now, I hope my feelings of existing aren't futile. They have been, but it's been many times already. Things can change and defy your expectations. How else could interesting things happen? Through instability. If everything happened stably, there's no point of expecting anything special at all. So I take it back. My hope does has a basis. There's instability and I'm waiting for it to sweep me away. Why don't you do something to help it along it's way? I am by simply existing. What I look for exists somewhere else, only partially attributed to myself.

No comments: