Monday, January 10, 2011

Game

It's honestly really simple. Keep calm, be yourself, be courteous. As everyone knows, it's not so easy to execute. First off, keeping calm. Keeping calm means being able to manage your emotions. Being able to manage your emotions when a new prospect comes into sight requires confidence and experience. Secondly, being yourself. Being yourself requires one to keep calm. Thirdly, being courteous. Being courteous requires both being yourself and keeping calm, as well as knowledge on your partner that supersedes the first two categories. So simple is obviously not easy.

What I'm trying to say is that I can't even keep calm for the most part. I'm noted by others for my courage and potential, but complete lack of success with making ends meet (due to many variables, which are sometimes independent by my personal execution). Even with options, the best opportunity remains the best opportunity. Don't think so much about. Just do it. The problem with this concept is that not everything relies on my own executional fortitude. I'm still required to wait, and during the down time, I maintain myself, and continue productive activities, yet... the prospects swamp my thoughts. Over-thinking permeates my being.

I don't think it'll stop until I achieve success even with my overarching anxieties and lack of chillness. While in a circumstance bearing potential, I don't think my anxieties and fears manifest themselves too noticeably into my behavior, but at the same time it might, and in no way could that be good. Without an ounce of finalized success, I am weary of the uncertainty of what could be and I have no perception of what is actually possible.

No comments: